Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sanxia

This morning, we went to Manyue Yuan for biology experiment outdoor study, it’s a really national beautiful forest park, where you can take in the breathtaking beauty and see the botany of this park. And I had seen a lot of maple trees, which is my favorite tree, because like the shape of the leaf.



In the afternoon, we went to the old street in sanxia. We were hot and thirsty so we had ice shavings as soon as we get down the bus. Sanxia is famous for their croissant, which have many flavors addition to the original one such as green tea, taros and even coffee. Once you walk into to the street, you can see a lot of carven stones with fifferent themes on the floor. The buildings are old, but they still keep them intact. We strolling along the food stands and handiworks are along the street and having our croissant at the same time.














This is the first time I have been to Sanxia, I like the enchanting view in Manyue Yuan and the old architect. I had a really good time, and I'd like to visit Sanxia again.

No comments: