Friday, April 11, 2008

The Place I want to visit

I was born and raised in a big and busy city, the life here moves at a fast pace. I do like the convenient of Taipei, where I can go anywhere and get anything I want quickly. But sometimes, I just want to escape from my routine life and enjoy the nature.
I’m deeply attracted to the ocean. If I have the time and money to take a trip, I’d love to go to a small south Pacific island, without the hustle and bustle of big cities. Instead, people there have a life with slower pace and savoring each moment is what it’s about. In the morning, I can go surfing and diving; in the evening, there is nothing more pleasant than strolling along the beach and watching the sunset.

Life in the islands may not be very convenient and advanced, but it would be extremely relax.

No comments: