Saturday, May 24, 2008

Kate & Leopold

I saw this movie on TV last night, it’s a story take place in New York and it’s talking about a Duke, Leopold, who time travels from1876 to 2001 with an amateur physicist, Stuart(which I think look like my English teacher in school..) . Leopold met Kate in 2001, an ambitious career woman and also Stuart’s ex-girlfriend. And although they can’t find true love within their own generations, it might be possible with one another.

I saw some movie review said that the plot of the story is not creative enough and seems like to cater the audience and become a fairy tales that they live happy ever after. Because in the Kate go bake to the past because she saw a picture that she was dancing with Leopold in 1876. But not because Leopold said something moved and made her touched.

However, I did not think that much when I was watching. This movie may not be my favorite one, but I do like happy endings.

No comments: